05 / 21 WSB Double Digit am ....Counts On the Rise - Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 05 / 21 WSB Double Digit am ....Counts On the Rise

Hey guys,

Been noticing the last 3 days that the WSB counts are starting to get consistant for the Sporties. Pursuit double-digit this morning (Monday)and Freedom is on the fish too !! 6 or whatever packs scoring daily too. Might check the landing counts !!

I hate these fish and refuse to fish for them but it looks like conditions may hold for at least a day or so .... if not more and I'm thinking this might be your chance. I'm sure you're aware that the limit per angler per day is 1 fish till mid-June.

If you go hunting at the island, please tell us about it .... be you on a sportie or private boat !!

tsurikichi
tsurikichi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2012, 02:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default re: 05 / 21 WSB Double Digit am ....Counts On the Rise

Yes sir, the limit is 1 per fisherman till 12:01 AM on the 16th of June.
reel man is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2012, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default re: 05 / 21 WSB Double Digit am ....Counts On the Rise

I have been off the water for too long, but Monday I was able to ride a sportie out to Cat., to the east end. Slow like molasses...... just like I remember it! I think jp was a Mackerel.
tanglefoot62 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.