2 3/4 day tuna trip--limited load-- Bright and Mor - Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2004, 07:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2 3/4 day tuna trip--limited load-- Bright and Mor

Leaves Tuesday, July 13, returning Friday, July 16.

Cost of trip includes:
Three sit-down meals per day
Two snacks per day
Fish Filleting
Mexican Permits

$660.00

6 spaces left.
Love2Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2004, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default RE: 2 3/4 day tuna trip--limited load-- Bright and

I booked a trip after hearing Ben on Let's talk Hookup. Have you been fishing with them before? Be sure to give us a good report after the trip.

Pope
Pope is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2004, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'm posting this for a friend. He says it's a great boat. They really nailed the albacore the last couple of years.

Unfortunately,I'm not going (: I'm in summer school.

Did I spell "Unfortunately" wrong? I think I see the word "tuna" in there. Guess what I'm thinking about?
Love2Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2004, 10:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

I've fished the boat last year and have been on a couple of trips already this year. The boat is long 105' and somewhat narrow, the walking area up the rail to the bow is tight & lots of bumping occurs with fish on. Captains Ron, Steve and Matt (added this year) are knowledgable and have been on the water for years.

The boat has a variety of pricing (2 for 1, lug-a-buddy, etc) depending on trip number. Their overall pricing does not include permits & fuel charge, but when added all together, its still one of the cheapest boats in the SD fleet to ride and fish for tuna.

If your used to most of the other higher priced SD operations you'll probably find one or two aspects of their operation to 'pick on', but overall, the boat catches fish and the food is good/decent.

IMO a vary good value, unless price is not an option.
LooseDrag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2004, 11:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

I am in Grad School right now and I told my professor that i needed a week off for family. The Thunnus family

Pope
Pope is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.