A New And SHORT Countdown!!! - Page 2 - Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #11 (permalink)

Default re: A New And SHORT Countdown!!!

Hey Jim,

A bunch of us, including Fishy and myself, will also be leaving on the 6th. We are on the Intrepid and will be fishing along side you guys at some point I am sure. The Excel and her crew are off the hook great. You are going to have a blast. Make sure we all see each other when before the boats depart. It would be great to finally meet the Rodless one even if the name no longer is exactly correct.

Jamie
fishordie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishordie
Hey Jim,

A bunch of us, including Fishy and myself, will also be leaving on the 6th. We are on the Intrepid and will be fishing along side you guys at some point I am sure. The Excel and her crew are off the hook great. You are going to have a blast. Make sure we all see each other when before the boats depart. It would be great to finally meet the Rodless one even if the name no longer is exactly correct.

Jamie
Jamie, I may own a rod or two these days, but Rodless I was, Rodless I am, and Rodless I shall ever be. It will be really good to meet you as well.

For all and sundry, my wife and I will be vacationing in La Jolla from about noon on December 24th, but she returns to Mexico on January 1st. From then until January 5th, I will be more or less on my own. If anyone wants to meet up for breakfast or lunch, shoot the breeze, whatever, just let me know.

I'm sure there will be a large gathering for dinner the night before, and an early meeting of old and new friends the next morning.

Have I mentioned that I am actually looking forward to this?
Rodless_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
JL

Jan 6th will be a fun morning seeing everyone gathering in one place

Jeff
JL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

I'm sure there will be a large gathering for dinner the night before, and an early meeting of old and new friends the next morning.

Maybe some place where we can eat light. Lord knows there won't be any of that on these boats! And, why not a few cocktails and lies at the CQ? Might as well stay up late and drink a little; that's why they call it a party! We can sleep on the boat.
Steve K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL

Jeff

Jeff we have work to do.....
fishybuzz is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

The Excell is on my "short list" to fish on in the future, Jim. We all know that all the boats have "great crews" fishing the same fish. I await your report on the boat itself.
Wils is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
JL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishybuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL

Jeff

Jeff we have work to do.....

That will only take 5 minutes and I garantee you there will be no need of any ziplock bags
JL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2011, 09:03 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wils
The Excell is on my "short list" to fish on in the future, Jim. We all know that all the boats have "great crews" fishing the same fish. I await your report on the boat itself.
Yeah, about that...

On my last trip, there were a few reasons why I really couldn't do a trip report. I've been told that some people were actually disappointed about that. Of course, I'm sure quite a few people were ecstatic too!

Well, this time around I plan to write it up. I make no promises as to how long it will take me to finish, but as of now, it is on my to-do list.

God help us all...
Rodless_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

Looking forward to that report Rodless. Give me something to do for the next 20 or so day's after you get back.:P
brn2fis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2011, 12:32 AM   #20 (permalink)

I was disappointed you did not do a write last time.
We will look forward to it immensely. Since I am still drydocked with a ailing relative it takes on a greater importance.
Thank you

bob..............
t4freds is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.