Wahoodad & Willy Ray Jarvis Memorial Charter - Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Wahoodad & Willy Ray Jarvis Memorial Charter

Well it looks like Wahoodad and Willy will both be missing the trip this year, (Wahoodad learning to be an executive boat chef and Willy stayin' around the homestead for reasons I have known to well in the past). I will personally miss both of you guys.

It looks like we will have a new Charter Master this year and it is none other the infamous Fishybuzz. Fishy! Fishy!

Since the Fishybuzz Ray Jarvis Memorial Charter doesn't sound quite right and I was thinkin' it should be called the Fishybuzz and Jim Again Ray Jarvis Memorial Charter this year. (has a good ring to it doesn't it)

The only thing left to do is find out who is coming this year as our new Charter Master Fishy predicts that the fishing this year will be rockin'
fishdoggary is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
REK

Default re: Wahoodad & Willy Ray Jarvis Memorial Charter

I'll be going out on a five day the same day the Fishybuzz/Ray goes out. CM makes the rules. Make them eat the chickenfeet, Fishy! Say hi to Ray for me.
REK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saltwater Fishing Discussion Board Including Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Saltwater Fly Fishing and Kayak Fishing forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.